We are here to serve you.
NCASA unites school administrators who are focused on ensuring student success through visionary leadership.
- NCASA offers many professional development opportunities each year at discounted member rates. Participants receive CEU credits for all events.
- NCASA events include the Conference on Educational Leadership, School Law and Policy Symposium, and Back to School Webinars.
- Principals and Assistant Principals have access to NCPAPA events.
- Superintendents have access to NCSSA events.
NCASA provides comprehensive up-to-date communications including:
- Weekly e-newsletter Leadership Link.
- Concise and timely podcast, Public School Matters
- To-the-minute reports during legislative/policy meetings via @NCASATweets.
- FREE member webinars for timely updates and hot topics.
- Informative, interactive mobile-friendly website.
- Presentations to districts and affiliates upon request.
Legislative & Policy Advocacy
NCASA’s lobbyists provide experienced, non-partisan advocacy for school leaders in all aspects of NC law and policy development by the General Assembly, Governor’s Office, State Board of Education, State Retirement System, State Health Plan and Other Policy-Making Entities. Other services include legislation analysis, bill tracking, timely updates, member calls to action, and summaries of key changes.
NCASA provides Legal Consultation Services for member school administrators who are facing legal concerns in their work for public schools or who need guidance on policy implementation.
Partners In Higher Education Program
NCASA would like to help connect your institution with our current public school leaders and the rising stars of tomorrow from across the state. The NCASA Partner in Higher Education program is designed to give your school of education the best of both worlds at a significant discount! NCASA offers a membership to your entire full-time faculty and will also provide your recruitment team an opportunity to market your institution, your programs and your research to public school leaders.
NCASA thanks East Carolina University for being a valued partner in this program.
If your LEA is a member and you are a Principal, Assistant Principal, or serve in a leadership role in the Central Office you are a member.
- Visit www.ncasa.net
- Click on the Member Portal tab
- Use your member login information
- Access member-only resources
- View on-demand professional development
- Update your Personal Profile
- Access and print your membership card
- Register for events Pay and print invoices
- Track CEUs and print attendance certificates
- Access the Career Center & Membership Directory
Please contact Membership Services Coordinator, Wanda Thomas, at firstname.lastname@example.org or call the NCASA team at (919) 828-1426.